craftnkc

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

#sizzixeclips August Blog Hop


Okay, I'm going to do something a little adventurous this year.  I'm joining a blog hop to showcase something I made with my Sizzix eClips2.

The holidays will be upon us before you know it.  I'm ready to get started a little early this year, especially with new projects using my eclips2. I love planning out my holiday crafts, but love even more the pleasure my small gifts bring to the recipients.  I feel like I'm giving a little piece of me.

While on vacation in Spain, I purchased a beautiful handwoven tablecloth for a friend at work.  I thought the special gift needed a special gift box, so I whipped up this pretty box with my eclips2. The template I used came from SVGCuts Winter Gazebo SVG Kit.  Here's a link to that file.


Thanks for joining us in the #sizzixeclips Blog Hop. For your chance to receive a free gift certificate, you must leave a comment. The more blogs you visit and comment on, the more chances you have to win! Our blog hop runs from 8/19/2016 12:00 am ET thru 8/21/2016 11:59 pm ET. Each participating blog in this hop will award 1 lucky commenter a gift certificate. 1 Grand Prize certificate will be awarded based on all comments from all blogs. Winners will be posted on August 22, 2016. Be sure to check back. You may be the lucky winner! 

Here are links to other blogs in this hop.  Please visit them and leave a comment for a change to win at each.

10 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Jan Hunter said...

Love this box! Thanks for sharing and participating in the #sizzixeclips blog hop. Jan

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Camille Short said...

The papers used for this box are just wonderful and you did an amazing job of showcasing them! That box is one of my favorite box shapes!

 
At 5:13 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Very Nice!

 
At 6:53 AM , Blogger leahd said...

Love the shape of this box and the papers used are beautiful, the flower on top looks so intricate, love it.

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger jlassey said...

Love this box! You did a really nice job!!!

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger BeverlyW said...

What a beautiful box! Great job!

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Lynda said...

This is a wonderful box, so well-decorated. Great job!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Misty Morgan said...

Gorgeous box! Love your pretty papers and the flower is lovely. Great job!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger craftnkc said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger momof7 said...

Such a beautiful gift box. This would make such a nice gift.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home